Please find below contact details
and contact us today! Our experts always ready to help you.
1. In Outlook, from the Tools menu, select Email Accounts.
2. Select Add a new email account and then click Next.
3. Select POP3 and then click Next.
4. Enter your email information :-
Your Name :- your name
Email Address :- the email address the messages will be sent from
Incoming Mail server :- mail.domainname.com / domainname.com
Outgoing Mail server :- mail.domainname.com / smtp.domainname.com
User Name :- the email address used to log into the webmail interface
Password :- the password for the email address
5. Click on More Settings and select the Outgoing Server Tab.
6. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
7. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server & click ok / Click "Log on using" put User Name - Complete Email ID & Password as provided.
8. Click Ok. Click Next. Click Finish.